Historically Significant Arts & Crafts Style Home
502 St Davids Ave Wayne, PA, 19087 United States Get directions$1,100,000 $246/Sq. ft.
- Age122 Years
- Parking 1-car detached garage, driveway parking car garage
- Area Radnor Township
- District Radnor School District
- MLS# 7131205
- Listed 1 Year 5 Months 24 Days Ago
- Outstanding blend of historic charm combined with state-of-the-art systems and updates, features soaring 10ft. ceilings, stunning millwork, unique custom built-ins and gleaming wood floors. Spacious Living and Dining Rooms, large country Kitchen with Shaker-style cabinets, granite counters, Shaw farmhouse sink, stainless appliances, subway tile backsplash, large island with overhang for bar stool seating and a Breakfast Room. Private study with arched custom oak and glass French doors. Spacious Master Suite with four closets and renovated Master Bathroom. Spacious Laundry Room on 2nd floor, 3rd floor with 2-3 more Bedrooms and a renovated Full Bathroom. Lower level has a finished Play/Exercise Room, new Powder Room, and unique room which has been used as a Wine Cellar.
- Expansive, covered front porch offers an inviting location for warm weather entertaining and relaxation. Large, deep 0.82 acre property with detached garage and ample space for recreation and gardening.
- Newer systems including gas heat and multi-zoned A/C. Great location near schools, train, shops and restaurants in the charming village of Wayne.
Taxes & Fees
- Condo Fees : Not Available
- Taxes: $14,507
- Tax Year: 2017
- Monthly Rent: Not Available
|8||Radnor El School||K-5||0.7 mi|
|7||Radnor Middle School||6-8||0.7 mi|
|8||Radnor Senior High School||9-12||0.9 mi|
|NA||St. Katharine of Siena School||K-8||0.5 mi|
|NA||Valley Forge Military Academy||7-12||0.7 mi|
|NA||Archbishop John Carroll High School||9-12||1.1 mi|
|NA||New Gulph Childrens Center||NR||1.2 mi|
|NA||Armenian Sisters Academy||PK-8||1.6 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.
Find out what your home is worth
- Tracy Pulos Accredited Buyer Agents, e-Certified Agent with 19 years experience
- BHHS Fox & Roach REALTORS 216 E. Lancaster Avenue, Wayne, PA 19087
- Mobile (610) 329-7399
- Mobile (610) 416-4669
- Office (610) 688-4310
- Email email@example.com
- Areas Served Wayne, Strafford, Villanova, Devon, Bryn Mawr, Rosemont, Ardmore, Gladwyne, Newtown Square, Radnor, Paoli, Berwyn, Malvern, Wynnewood, Narberth, Rosemont
- Specializations Buyers, Sellers, Relocation, First-Time Buyers, Historic Homes, Luxury Homes